The Purpose and Power of Love and Marriage By DR. MYLES MUNROE
How many of us trely understand love?
Probably no other dimension of human experience has been pondered, discussed, debated, analyzed, and dreamed about more than the nature of true love. Yet, for all our thinking and talking, where can we turn for genuine insight in matters of true love? Myles Munroe on Marriage…
I have been learning some really great stuff from reading this book by Myles Munroe and will like to share some with you.
- It takes only a few minute to get married but building a marriage requires a lifetime
- A successful marriage depends on knowledge — knowing and understanding God’s principles
- Love or feelings does not guarantee success in marriage…. Myles Munroe on Marriage
- No one understands marriage better than God, He created it.
- Marriage is honorable because it is of divine rather than human origin.
- Marriage is two imperfect people committing themselves to a perfect institution, by making perfect vows from imperfect lips before a perfect God.
- The institution of marriage is more important than our personal feelings. The institution is for God not for us.
- Commitment to the marriage, rather than commitment to the person is the key to success.
Myles Munroe on Marriage